The following reports should be printed in Abacus Accounting for the ENTIRE year, prior to doing a Year End Closing in Abacus Accounting:
Year End Closing is irreversible once completed! It is imperative that you verify each report thoroughly before proceeding, reconcile all bank accounts, and save a backup in AbacusLaw through File > Utilities > Backup > Backup before proceeding.
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Disbursement Listing
- Cash Disbursements Detail
- Daily Posted Cash Receipts
- Expense Summary Report
- General Journal Listing
- General Ledger Cash Receipts Report
- General Ledger Detail Listing
- Income Statements
- Revenue Summary Report
- Trial Balance
- Trust Report Detail
- Bank Account Reconciliation reports for each account (accessed from Reports > View Saved Reports, and selecting Bank Reconciliation Report from the dropdown).
These reports should be printed for the ENTIRE year.
Article is closed for comments.