Beginning Balances are used when converting from your previous billing software into OfficeTools for the purpose of carrying over your outstanding A/R.
1. Go to Setup> Invoicing> Beginning Balances.
2. Select a client from the drop-down under Name or simply start to type the contact’s name.
3. Select the Date by either selecting from the calendar or manually typing in the date numerically.
4. Enter in the Amount by clicking the up arrow on the right of the window or typing in the amount manually.
5. Enter the Invoice Description in the window at the bottom of the Balance Forward Invoices window.
Please note: You have the option to include the invoice(s) that you just created in the next batch invoice print by checking the box at the bottom of the Balance Forward Invoices windows marked Mark Invoices To Be Printed.
Article is closed for comments.