This article covers instructions on how to create a contact using the Customer Account Portal as a Portal Manager.
You must have access to the Customer Account Portal with Portal Manager permissions on the account to create contacts.
1. Log-in to portal.abacusnext.com with you email (user name) and password.
2. Navigate to the Employees page.
3. Click the "+" symbol to the upper-right of the page.
4. Fill out all required fields on the following page.*
* NOTE: The Select Role section is important, as it indicates what level of access to the Customer Account Portal this user will have. See below for a description of each role.
- Portal Manager - Full Access to Portal Features and Functions. Only the Portal Manager role includes the ability to
- Add or Remove Users
- Request to add or remove software in hosted environment
- Access to Products, Invoices and Payments pages
- View into Support cases for self and all users
- User - Access to user's own support cases, user's own profile and may see company information.
- Account User - Access is similar to a User, but may also see all Products, Invoices and Make a Payment pages.
- None - No user access to the Customer Account Portal.
5. Press Save and you're done!