Sharing your MS Outlook calendar is is is an inherent function of Outlook, you do not need administrative rights to do it. The below procedure goes over the steps required to share your calendar.
AbacusNext customers using outlook in APC.
- In the Calendar view, right-click the Calendar on the left panel, and click Share > Share Calendar.
- You can also get to the same place via the HOME tab along the top, “Share Calendar” within the Share section.
- Enter the name of the coworker with whom you wish to share, change the Details drop-down to Full details (if available), and send the invite.
- Right-click Calendar on the left again, click Share, and this time select Calendar Permissions.
- Select the same coworker from the list above (1) and choose the sharing settings you want below (2).
- Click OK.
Article is closed for comments.