This article is intended to show how to use the built-in windows tool called Snipping Tool to take pictures of errors you experience in the cloud. These pictures can then be provided to APC support or 3rd party support in order to troubleshoot the error you are experiencing.
1. In APC, right click on the start menu, select search and type “snipping tool”. Select Snipping Tool from the results.
2. In the Snipping Tool software select ‘New’
3. Highlight the error by clicking and dragging your mouse to expand the box over the error.
4. Now you can either save the image by clicking on the floppy disk icon. Or copy the image to be pasted (in a document or email) by clicking on the icon with 2 pages.
5. This image can then be provided to any support team as needed for troubleshooting errors you experience.