Some clients have formatting issues when printing out of QuickBooks. The documents printed may be formatted incorrectly or skewed or even just blank. This can happen for checks, invoices, reports, and all other document types. The following steps are a way to reset the printer format in QuickBooks that will get rid of incorrect printing issues.
APC Clients attempting to Print from QuickBooks with documents incorrectly formatted.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Click Home.
- Click Check Register.
- Double-click any check.
- Click Print (Print Checks window opens).
- Select the printer having issues from the Printer Name drop-down.
- Click Options.
- Click Advanced in the Printer Document Properties window.
- Change the format in the Paper Size field from Letter to any other format (A5 for example).
- Click OK to close the Advanced Options window.
- Click OK to close the Printer Document Properties window.
- Repeat steps 7-11, changing the Paper Size format back to Letter.
- Click Print in the Print Checks window and verify that there are no printing issues.