This article reviews how to obtain the following information about your QuickBooks desktop file.
- License number and information
- Current Update Release
- Size of the data file
Note: APC does not store your QuickBooks file login credentials, you remain the administrator fo your QuickBooks file.
APC Clients using QuickBooks desktop versions on APC.
QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks Online is a SaSS application and is not supported by APC support.
Open QuickBooks and press the F2 key (or Ctrl+1) while the program starts up. This will open a window with information about your copy of QuickBooks.
- The first line shows the version and edition and current release installed
- The second line shows the license number
- The third line shows the product number
- The fourth line is how many "seats" you have (number of concurrent users accessing a QuickBooks file)