To set up E-Signature for OfficeTools please follow the steps below.
- Login to the OfficeTools store with the main account's email here: https://store.officetools.com/login/.
- Once you have logged into the website navigate to the Billing Information tab on the right.
- From the Billing Information section select the 'Enter Credit Card Details' button.
- Fill out the next page with your credit card information.
- Select Submit.
Please note: It may take about 10-15 minutes for this to be processed through and for E-Signature to become activated and may require you to close and reopen OfficeTools after that timeframe to see the changes within the software.
- After you have added your credit card you can set up your E-Signature global settings under Setup> My Company> Information and Settings> Esignature.
- From this window, you can detail the root folder for E-Signature form letters, toggle IRS Compliance, and set up Email notifications and the logo that appears on the E-Signature email your clients receive.
- After you have set up the global settings from the above step press the OK button.
- Lastly, ensure that all staff members who will be sending out E-Signatures have emails listed under Setup> Staff> Information.