The Customer Account Portal allows you to administer your account with the following functionality:
- Update Payment Information
- Pay Invoices
- View Invoices (this only shows Invoices from 2017 and later)
- Update Company Information
- Log Support Tickets
- View Support Tickets and History
- You can change the filter on the list of existing tickets by status
- View Products
- View APC Server Details
- Setup APC Client Groups
- Available for the Portal Manager only (PPOC).
- You can grant Portal Manager access in the Portal in Contacts > set the Role to one of:
- Portal Manager = Full Access
- User = Access to his own cases, Products, his own profile and can see company information
- Account User = Access same as User, plus see all Invoices and Make a Payment
- None = no access to the portal
- Set APC User information (if you click the orange bar to create a ticket, the system will pre-populate the ticket with the information we need)
Update Portal Profile
- Click your name in the top right corner
- Reset password for the Portal
- Add two-factor authentication to Portal access
You can always reset your password by clicking the Forgot Password link. If this does not work, call client services to see what email address we have on file for you.
Simply log into https://portal.abacusnext.com and get started today!