Amicus Attorney Premium - Support Options
Technical Support Options:
Our knowledgeable support staff are here to help find solutions to technical problems you may have.
Submit a Ticket through the Abacus Portal
We’ll be able to help you faster if, before you submit a ticket, you are ready to provide us with the following:
1. Your firm’s main ten digit phone number
2. Product version of Amicus you are using, plus the version of any linked 3rd party products (if applicable)
3. Your Amicus Server details (e.g., multicore processor and 8 GB RAM running Windows Server 2012)
4. Exact error message, if any (Tip: Take a screenshot of the message)
5. Steps you have taken to solve the problem
6. Steps to recreate the problem
When you email or submit a ticket, please be sure to be sitting in front of your computer with Amicus running, so we can assist you interactively.
Please provide us with as much information as you can, including the items set out above – that way we can get to a solution for you much faster.
There are some great resources available for you to consult:
1. Consult the Amicus Attorney Knowledge Base.
2. Watch one of the many short videos available on subjects that people frequently ask about.
3. Consult the online help for your Amicus product.
4. Review the manual. Yes, we know, no one likes manuals – but it is really good and has a lot of helpful information.
5. If you have “how to” questions, check out the Training section of this website – there are many more resources there that can help.
Support hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 8:00 pm ET.