If you are using the Abacus Outlook Add-in to save attachments from emails to names or matters in AbacusLaw, but the documents do not appear on the Linked Documents tab in the name/matter after attempting to link, check the following:
Base Folder for Saved Documents
- On your AbacusLaw toolbar, click the Forms button.
- In the window that appears, click Settings.
- In the window that appears, verify that the path in Base (root) folder for saved documents is a valid path. If it is not, input or browse for the correct path that you would like your linked documents to be saved to.
If you would prefer to manually browse for the path where you want to save your attachments every time, rather than have them automatically save to this location, enable Show documents UI when saving attachments in your add-in settings. This can be found in File > Synchronize > Outlook Sync > Setup, on the right-hand side of the window that appears.
Open Abacus as Needed
This Outlook add-in setting must be enabled for saving attachments to Abacus to complete successfully.
- Navigate to File > Synchronize > Outlook Sync > Setup.
- On the window that appears, verify that Open Abacus as needed is checked.
Article is closed for comments.