If certain events in AbacusLaw are not syncing to Outlook that you think should be syncing, check the following:
- Does the Event Match the Sync Query?
- Does the Event's Who Code Match your Default Who Code(s)?
- Does the Event Sync if you Edit it?
Does the Event Match the Sync Query?
- Navigate to File > Synchronize > Outlook Sync > Setup.
- Click the Events tab.
- Click the lookup (up arrow) next to the Events query field.
- Highlight the selected query and click Edit.
- Check the conditions on the query. Does the event you are trying to sync match those conditions?
Does the Event's Who Code Match your Default Who Code(s)?
- In AbacusLaw, navigate to File > User Log On.
- Re-enter your login credentials.
- Navigate to Calendar > Setup.
- Check the Who field. Does the Who code(s) assigned to the event match the who code(s) shown here? If the Who code(s) shown here are not the ones you want to view/sync by default, click Who to change it.
Does the Event Sync if you Edit it?
- Open one of the events that is not syncing, and make any edit to the note field (such as adding a period to the end).
- Find the Outlook icon in the bottom right corner of your AbacusLaw window.
- Click on that icon, and click Sync Now.
- Did the event sync? If so, this indicates that it was ignored on a previous sync (possibly because the query or default Who code was different then), and therefore it was not synced until it was edited, triggering a new sync on it.
If you have a large number of events on which this is happening, you can sync them by performing another full sync. This can be done by navigating to File > Synchronize > Outlook Sync > Setup, then clicking Run Full Sync. On the prompt that appears click Merge it into Abacus or Keep It (events that have already been synced will not be duplicated). Check here for more information on how to run a full sync.