If an application needs to be installed in your Abacus Private Cloud or Cloudnine environment, a request will need to be submitted from the Customer Account Portal.
Before we continue, please review and keep in mind all requests are subject to the following:
- All requests are handled in the order in which they are received
- All software installs are applied Mon-Fri after 5:00PM PST, excluding Weekends
- Requests for software installs have approximately a 5-business day turnaround time*
*Turnaround times are subject to availability and current volume
Abacus Private Cloud or Cloudnine clients requiring a new software installation on their Abacus Private Cloud or Cloudnine Realtime environment, respectively.
Customers must have an active Abacus Private Cloud or Cloudnine Realtime subscription.
Users requesting new software installs must be technical or authorized contacts on the APC or Cloudnine account.
How to Submit a ticket using the Customer Account Portal
1. Login to the Customer Account Portal ( https://portal.abacusnext.com )
2. Go to your DASHBOARD and select CREATE from the SUPPORT TICKET tab
You are now in the AbacusNext support section and will need to select the "Submit a request" link in the top right.
A. Select your product from the list (Abacus Private Cloud or Cloudnine Realtime, if you are unsure of your hosting solution, please contact support or your assigned Sales Rep)
B. Choose Technical Services
C. Select Applications
D. Choose the service that best fits your request (Add App, Remove App or Update/Upgrades)
3. Complete all required fields that appear, certain form selections may change the fields required to complete your request.
When you're finished, ensure you have checked the I have read and understand to AbacusNext Terms & Conditions box and Submit your request at the bottom of the page; double-check the form for accuracy before submission to avoid any delays in completing your request.
Upon submission, a support ticket will be generated under your name and a technician will be assigned to your request. You will be notified upon its completion.
Article is closed for comments.